I'm trying to recover the old files. Lost is actually lost. "Lost" means I have the file, but it's not named properly. I have about twenty-thousand such files, so it'll take a beast of a time to search through. If you feel like searching through it, it's at http://www.texasmath.org/lost Here's where everything is so far:
- Forum - Up and Working.
- Wiki - Lost, rebuilt. Up. LaTeX is still not working.
- Journals - Lost. Rebuilding with Dreamwidth. Working to have it work nicely with existing site (can have it or everything else working but not both.)
- Tests -Most of what I have are back up. Please let me know if I still have any broken links.
- Results - I've recovered (through google cache and archive.org) many of the results. I'll be fixing the results over the next few weeks so we're serving the pages (as opposed to archive.org serving them.) Sadly most of the invitational results over the past two years are lost.
- Articles - I've recovered many of the old Leaguer articles. They can be found here: http://www.texasmath.org/articles.
I appreciate all the e-mails of support over the past two weeks. I hope to have this site a resource you can be proud of again.